- 1 How much is Rickey Henderson baseball card worth?
- 2 How much is a 1988 Rickey Henderson baseball card worth?
- 3 What is the rarest MLB card?
- 4 How much are Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards worth?
- 5 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 6 Are baseball cards still worth money?
- 7 Are any 1970s baseball cards worth anything?
- 8 How much is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
How much is Rickey Henderson baseball card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
How much is a 1988 Rickey Henderson baseball card worth?
1988 Rickey Henderson Topps 60 Value: $0.33 – $175.00 | MAVIN.
What is the rarest MLB card?
With approximately 22 or less known to exist, all in low grades, the Ty Cobb back is the rarest of them all. In 2016, seven copies of this card were miraculously found in an old paper bag. The find has since been dubbed “The Lucky 7” find. In PSA 4.5 grade, it is estimated this card would reel in over $1 million.
How much are Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards worth?
It is also one of the most affordable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Mainstream Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards
- 1989 Bowman #220. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $120.
- 1989 Bowman #259. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $12.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #220.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #229.
- 1989 Classic Travel Orange #131.
- 1989 Classic Travel Purple #193.
- 1989 Donruss #33.
- 1989 Donruss Baseball’s Best #192.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
Are any 1970s baseball cards worth anything?
They are the last of the vintage era and feature some true legends of the game, including numerous Hall of Famers. Like with any antique, if you keep it in mint condition it is value will remain solid, and even grow over time. Investments in ’70s baseball cards are as safe as investments come.
How much is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
Over 18 years since his retirement, Michael Jordan remains as popular as ever. In January, a pair of mint-condition Jordan 1986 Fleer rookie cards sold at auction for $738,000 apiece. The Goldin Auctions sale marked a 269 percent price increase from exactly a month prior when a similar card sold for $200,000 on eBay.