- 1 Which Barry Bonds card is worth the most?
- 2 How much is a 1991 Barry Bonds card worth?
- 3 How much is 1986 Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
- 4 How much are Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards worth?
- 5 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 6 Are Barry Bonds cards worth money?
- 7 Are baseball cards worth any money anymore?
- 8 What is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
- 9 How much is a 1988 Barry Bonds card worth?
- 10 Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
- 11 How much is a Topps Jerry Rice rookie card worth?
Which Barry Bonds card is worth the most?
1986 Donruss The Rookies Barry Bonds RC #11 The Barry Bonds rookie card is by far the most valuable in the 56-card set.
How much is a 1991 Barry Bonds card worth?
The estimated market value is $83.08. Mavin found 314 sold results, ranging in value from $0.46 to $2,945.00.
How much is 1986 Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
1986 topps barry bonds Value: $2.75 – $6,500.00 | MAVIN.
How much are Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards worth?
It is also one of the most affordable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
Are Barry Bonds cards worth money?
It may not be his most expensive, but his 1986 Topps Traded card is arguably Bonds’ most popular rookie card. Aesthetically, it’s one of his best rookie cards, and in top condition, the Tiffany version can easily be worth around $10,000.
Are baseball cards worth any money anymore?
To be clear, 99.9% of baseball cards are completely worthless. That’s what makes a rookie card the most valuable genre of a card- there is only one year you can be a rookie. An athlete can play 20 years and have 20 different cards for each season- but there’s only one season in which they were a rookie.
What is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.
How much is a 1988 Barry Bonds card worth?
barry bonds 1988 TOPPS 450 Value: $0.01 – $115.24 | MAVIN.
Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
How much is a Topps Jerry Rice rookie card worth?
Mint, graded examples of Topps’ 1986 Jerry Rice rookie card are selling for $600 and up as of this writing and have grown significantly in value in recent years. BGS 9.5 examples usually sell for approximately $2,000 with the rare PSA 10 graded Rice cards now stretching into five figures.