How do you draw realistic lips?
How to Draw Lips in the Frontal View
- Draw a vertical line – this will be the middle of the lips.
- Refine the outline and show the volume in the lower lip with two ovals.
- Add a shadow for the upper and lower lips with the HB pencil.
- Add some shading and tone to the whole drawing.
- Add the lines on the lips.
How do you make a face cap?
- Begin by drawing a semicircle. This will be the part of the hat that will rest on your head.
- Add the visor. To do so, first draw a rectangle, then add a small triangle beneath it.
- Add the curves for the cap.
- Ink the drawing.
- Color and shade the drawing.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.